Support with alcohol/drugs misuse
Here4YOUth- Young people’s alcohol and drug service
Here4YOUth is an alcohol and drug service working with young people in Worcestershire. They offer support and information and help young people to develop life skills to make healthy choices around their alcohol and drug use.
- free and confidential advice and support
- safe environment for you
- information about alcohol and drugs
- information about how you can reduce the harm you might be doing to yourself
- one-to-one support to look at things you might like to change
- support for anyone who is affected by your drug or alcohol use
- referral to other agencies if needed
The service is for anyone up to the age of 18, living in Worcestershire. To find out more visit the Here4YOUth website or call 0300 303 8200.
If you're 11-19 years old text 07507331750 to speak to your School Health Nurse for confidential advice and support around a variety of issues, including bullying, emotional health, relationship problems, alcohol and drugs.
The service is available between 9am-4:30pm Monday - Friday
What do School Health Nurses help with?
School Health Nurses can support young people with a wide range of physical and mental health issues. The problems that they can help with include:
- Eating disorders
- Bereavement/losing someone you love
- Mental health problems including anxiety, depression, self-harm
- Sleep problems
School Health nurses can also provide a range of information, advice and guidance including:
- Giving out condoms,
- pregnancy testing,
- chlamydia testing,
- emergency hormonal contraception
Get in touch via ChatHealth or by speaking to your School Health Nurse while they're at your school or college.