Get in touch with a team or service
If you would like to speak to an individual team or service please use the drop down menus below to view the contact details for your local team.
For general enquiries please phone 01905 520032.
Contact your School Health Nurse
School Health Nurses provide children and young people in secondary schools and Pupil referral Units access to confidential advice and support via a weekly nurse led Time 4 U clinic. This can include health concerns such as emotional worries and stress to alcohol and drug dependency. The School Health Nurse is able to provide sexual health advice which includes, emergency contraception, condom supply, pregnancy testing, and signposting to other agencies.
Additionally, School Health Nurses work with young people who may have issues such as weight concerns mental and emotional health, accident prevention; attendance at A&E, domestic violence concerns, substance misuse.
Bromsgrove Team: 17 The Dock, Catshill. B61 0NJ: 01527 488335
Malvern: Prospect View Health Centre, WR14 2GP: 01684 612784
Redditch: Orchard Place, Redditch, B98 7DP - 01527 488780
Wyre Forest: Kidderminster Health Centre, DY10 1PG: 01562 514637
Evesham: Community Hospital, WR11 1JT: 01386 502576 Droitwich, Medical Centre, WR9 8RD
Droitwich: Medical Centre, WR9 8RD: 01905 681033
Pershore: Queen Elizabeth House, WR10 1PX: 01386 502067
Worcester City: Henwick Halt Medical Centre 01905 681909
If you're 11-19 years old text 07507331750 to speak to your School Health Nurse for confidential advice and support around a variety of issues, including bullying, emotional health, relationship problems, alcohol and drugs.
The service is available between 9am-4:30pm Monday - Friday
Contact your local Family Hub
Our Family Hubs provide a range of information, parenting groups and courses based around the specific needs of the communities they serve. As well as home to some of our core Starting Well teams, they will also host range of other activities and services to help you, you child and your wider family.
- Pear Tree Family Hub (Bromsgrove) - 01527 835775
- Holly Trees Family Hub (Redditch) - 01527 61360
- Brookside Family Hub (Kidderminster) - 01562 827207
- Half Crown Wood (Stourport) - 01299 877920
- Saffron Family Hub (Worcester) - 01905 767 107
- Buttercup Family Hub (Worcester) - 01905 758411
- Tudor Way Family Hub (Worcester) - 01905 749149
- WANDS Family Hub (Droitwich) - 01905 827391
- Sunshine Family Hub (Malvern) - 01684 577442
Contact your local Health Visitor
You can contact your health visitor to discuss any health and development concerns you may have regarding your child. If your child is under 5 years old and you need advice on issues such as feeding, behavior or constipation, contact our telephone advisory service (TAS) on: 0300 123 9551 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
- Bromsgrove: 01527 488320
- Worcester West: 01905 681912
- Malvern: 01684 612627
- Redditch: 01527 488770
- Wyre Forest: 01562 514637
- Wychavon/Droitwich: 01905 681027
- Pershore: 01386 502012
- Evesham: 01386 502058
- Worcester City: 01905 681616
Monday to Friday - 09:00am-5:00pm
Contact a Breastfeeding Support Worker (BFSW)
- For Wyre Forest contact either Brookside Family Hub on: 01562 827207 or Half Crown Wood Family Hub on: 01299 877920
- For Worcester contact either Buttercup Family Hub on: 01905 520032, Saffron Family Hub on: 01905 767107 or Tudor Way Family Hub on: 01905 749149
- For Malvern contact Sunshine Family Hub on: 01684 577442
- For Wychavon contact WANDS Family Hub on: 01905 827391
- For Redditch and Bromsgrove contact either Hollytrees Family Hub on: 01527 61360 or Pear Tree Family Hub on: 01527 835775
On evenings and weekends calls will be redirected to The National Breastfeeding Helpline 0300 100 0212 (9:30am-9:30pm).
Feedback, compliments and complaints
Feedback, compliments and complaints
Patient Relations Team - We are a confidential advice, support and information service and welcome feedback about our services as we recognise the value that comments, complaints, concerns and compliments can provide. Your feedback assists us in developing better quality and higher standards of healthcare for all of our service users, carers and families.
You can contact us by completing the form below alternatively you can contact us on the details below.
Address: Herefordshire and Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust, 2 Kings Court, Charles Hastings Way, Worcester, WR5 1JR
Telephone: 01905 681517
Team Lead: Rebecca Lane – Patient Relations Manager
The Patient Relations Team will contact you within two working days of receiving your contact and we are available Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm, with the exclusion of bank holidays.